Keep Steadfast Ltd (herein referred to as ‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Ours’ or ‘Us’) takes the protection of our candidates, employers and users very seriously. The information you submit to us via this website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
We are fully committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations in force from 25 May 2018. If you have any queries about this please contact our appointed Data Protection Officer, Gillies Kleboe, using the details on our home page.
We may collect your personal details, including your name, contact details (including email address), sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin and information from your CV. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, as an employer or candidate;
3. to enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or register with us. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
4. to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
5. to answer your enquiries;
6. to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
7. where you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal information may be accessible by our other offices wherever they are based to enable them to provide you with recruitment services and for the purposes of business development, systems development and testing.
8. to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as we do;
9. to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as we do;
10. if we merge with or are acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
11. we may also release personal information to regulatory or legal bodies if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted to do so by law; and 12. we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Your CV will be stored in our database, and will be accessible by our employees. You are able to withdraw your permission for your data processed at any time.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will be replaced.
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website, for example, which area users access most frequently and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact us. You have the right to ask us to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transfer to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of us. Visitors should consult the other website’s’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy commitment, please feel free to call your local office to speak to one of our representatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities, we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquiries you can contact us using the details on our home page.